Call For Satellite Workshops
We solicit proposals for half- or full-day workshops that will be held together with the European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO) in Rome, Italy, from September 3 to September 7, 2018.
We welcome proposals on merging topics that are not anticipated to be fully explored in the main conference, as well as topics of focused interest, including presentations related to international, European and bilateral projects, or other collaborative projects.
The purpose of workshops is to provide a comprehensive forum and encourage in-depth discussion of various technical and application issues in our research field. Workshop registration and venue will be handled as part of the main conference by the EUSIPCO organizers.
The topic coverage, the proposers’ credential, the interested audience, and relevance of the topic will all be considered in the selection process. Proposers may be asked to provide additional information, modify part of the proposals, or combine with another one.
Workshop proceedings will be handled by EURASIP and will be publicly available through the repository of EURASIP. Workshop organizers, who have followed a peer-review process and wish to have proceedings, should meet the camera-ready deadline for workshop papers. . The published workshop papers should follow the EUSIPCO template with a maximum number of pages that will be defined by the Workshop organizers (but it should not be more than 8 pages).
Proposals should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 21, 2018.
Proposals should be in PDF format and include the following information:
- Workshop title.
- Proposers’ names, titles, affiliations, and primary contact email.
- Experience that makes the proposers well suited for organizing the workshop.
- Topics that will be covered and relevance to the signal processing community.
- Program outline (including preference for half- or full-day event, and if appropriate estimated numbers of orals, posters, and invited talks).
- Names and bios of any tentative/confirmed invited speakers.
- Anticipated target audience as well as expected number of attendees.
- Any special space or equipment requests.
For any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com