Call For Special Sessions
EUSIPCO has an excellent track record over the years for organizing Special Sessions in new or emerging areas. This year we are seeking innovative, high-quality and potentially interdisciplinary proposals for Special Sessions that complement the regular program of the conference. Special Sessions should be focused and provide both an overview of the state-of-the-art, as well as highlight the most promising research directions, trends and challenges in the proposed field of signal processing.
Proposers should submit the following information with their submission:
- Special Session title
- Short description of proposed field (one paragraph)
- Novelty and motivation (one to two paragraphs), including why this topic is of interest to the EUSIPCO community
- Short biography of the organizers
- List of contributed papers (titles, authors w. affiliations, and a short abstract). The targeted number of papers per session is 6, and at least 4 of them should not include the organizers as authors.
Proposals will be evaluated based on topic novelty and associated impact, organizing committee qualifications, as well as the proposed list of contributed papers.
Special Session submissions at EUSIPCO are reviewed via the same exact process as submissions to the regular program, and papers are expected to meet the same quality standards. For Special Sessions that are somewhat undersubscribed (due to paper rejections or limited number of submissions), an effort will be made to identify regular submission papers to complete the session, as deemed appropriate by the conference organizers. If a Special Session is seriously undersubscribed the Special Session may be canceled, in which case the accepted papers from the canceled Special Session will be placed into the regular program.
- Special Sessions proposals due: 11 December, 2017
Proposals and inquiries should be sent via e-mail in PDF to the Special Sessions chairs
Paulo Lobato Correia and Andreas Uhl ( email@example.com)
|Call for Papers is on-line|
|Special Session proposals 11 December 2017
|Tutorial proposals 18 February 2018
|Satellite Workshop proposals 21 January 2018
|Full paper submissions18 February 2018
|Notification of paper acceptance 18 May 2018