The following provides instructions to authors for submitting camera-ready papers to be published in the proceedings of EUSIPCO 2018. Any questions regarding the submission of camera-ready papers should be forwarded to the EUSIPCO 2018 Publications Chairs at publications AT eusipco2018.org. In order for your paper to be included in the proceedings of EUSIPCO 2018 and IEEE Xplore, the following steps should be completed for each paper:
- Revise your paper according to the comments raised by the reviewers
- Verify compliance with IEEE Xplore formatting requirements
- Submit the copyright form
- Upload your paper via EDAS
- Register for EUSIPCO 2018
Authors should submit their camera-ready paper and copyright form via EDAS before 15th June 2018. In addition, at least one author must register at a non-student rate (i.e., full delegate registration) by the same date. One registration may cover a maximum of 3 papers.
1. Revise your paper
Authors are expected to revise their paper in view of any changes recommended by the reviewers. The reviewers’ comments were included in the paper acceptance emails, sent on 18th May 2018 and can also be viewed within EDAS.
Please note that, the abstract and title should be readable stand-alone and not contain any references or unexplained acronyms. Changes to the title or abstract are allowed in order to comply with these requirements. Changes to the author list are allowed only under exceptional circumstances. All such changes must be approved by the TPC chairs.
2. Verify compliance with IEEE Xplore formatting requirements
EUSIPCO 2018 papers will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore – the IEEE Digital Library. Camera-ready PDF files must therefore comply with IEEE Xplore paper specifications. Failing to submit an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file may result in the file not being included in the conference proceedings.
Before submitting camera-ready papers, authors are required to verify IEEE Xplore compatibility using the IEEE PDF eXpress. The site opens on 1st June 2018
The IEEE PDF eXpress service can be used to validate compliance and/or to convert papers from a wide range of different formats to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs. The service is free of charge for EUSIPCO 2018 authors and can be accessed as follows:
- First-time users:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress Login Page
- Click on “New Users – Click Here” and complete the form using the Conference ID (43300X)
- Existing users:
- Follow the above steps using the same password used for previous conferences. Please verify that your contact information is still valid.
Help with the IEEE PDF eXpress service is available here.
3. Submit the copyright form via EDAS
Authors are required to transfer the copyright for their paper to EURASIP/IEEE. This has to be done electronically via EDAS as follows:
- Download the copyright form and complete it with your personal information and paper details.
- Generate a scanned PDF of the completed copyright form
- Log into EDAS and submit the copyright form.
Once this process is completed successfully, EDAS will show the type and date of copyright submission on the paper details page.
4. Upload your paper via EDAS
Before uploading your paper please ensure that:
- The title, abstract and author list and order match exactly that declared in EDAS
- All author names match exactly those declared in the corresponding EDAS profile
- Paper title is in title case
- Special characters match the EDAS entry (EDAS supports UTF-8 special characters, such as äïöüßîçñé, etc.), and
- The PDF file is compatible with IEEE Xplore (see details regarding PDF eXpress above).
IEEE Xplore compatible PDFs should then be uploaded to EDAS in the usual way, this time clicking on the ‘upload manuscript’ icon, next to the ‘Final manuscript’ field within the detailed paper view for your paper.
During upload, EDAS verifies whether your paper meets the conference formatting requirements. In particular, it checks that it:
- Complies with the page limit
- There are no headers/footers/page numbers
- All fonts are embedded
- There are no links, and
- There are no bookmarks.
EDAS also performs a plagiarism check. Papers that fail the plagiarism test will be removed from the Conference Program in accordance to the IEEE and EURASIP policies.
The information provided in EDAS is used to generate the final conference programme, proceedings and the table of contents for IEEE Xplore. Authors are therefore invited to check that this information is correct.
Authors experiencing difficulties with the submission of camera-ready papers are invited to contact the EUSIPCO 2018 Publications Chairs at publications AT eusipco2018.org. Please include the paper number in the subject line of all correspondence.
5. Visit Registration Information Page
|Follow us on Twitter for all the last minute updates!|
|Important notice: Invitation letters cannot be issued in the period August 2 - August 19|
|The technical program is online|
|Check the student travel grants opportunities|
|3MT finalists have been announced|
|Registration is now open|
|The list of satellite workshops is on-line|
|The tutorials program is on-line|
|The list of accepted papers is on-line|
|3 Minute Thesis deadline has been extended|
|It is now time to submit your demos!|
|Check out our Sponsorship Opportunities!|
|Plenary Speakers have been announced|
Camera ready submission
Notification of paper acceptance
Full paper submissions
28 February 2018
Satellite Workshop proposals
Special Session proposals